FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2016
Ok I must admit it's happened to me and I'm an insurance agent! Let's keep this as simple as possible. Here are few good ideas, but safety should be your #1 priority.
Also, remember despite being from the South, you are all "jazzed" up after an accident. It's unavoidable, and your heart will be racing. SLOW DOWN AND FOCUS ON TASK AT HAND.
Let's assume no one is injured.
1. Move to safe place away from moving traffic.
2. Get out of vehicle and check others involved
3. Call the police. Despite no injuries an accident report is invaluable to determine fault and dealing with any insurance company.
4. Gather your own information with modern technology (pictures, video, selfies). Essentially whatever works to document the scene.
5. Call you Arkansas based independent insurance agent and let them work you through the process of filing a claim!
DON'T FORGET INDEPDENET AGENTS WORK FOR YOU!!!! WE ARE TIED TO THE COMPAY WE ARE SELLING FOR! AN AGENT THAT'S ON YOUR SIDE IS INVALVUABLE ESPECIALLY WHEN CLAIMS OCCUR.
HOW DO THOSE OTHER AGENTS ONLY WORK FOR ONE COMPANY ANYWAY! OVER AND OUT HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. THE WEATHER LOOKS BETTER IN THE NATURAL STATE OF ARKANSAS!